Saturday, May 14, 2011

Super Tiring Day

it was a super tiring day...

in the morning, as my mom's home office has to moved to the industrial area in fotan, me and my sis gotta wake up early to help. it was so early that i even forgot what time i woke up. not very very early actually, but very early for me == then we moved my mom's computers and other stuff to the new office. we could not call the vans coz the drivers were still sleeping. so at last we took the taxi, i'm glad that that's not so far away from home.

it was the first time for me to go to my mom's new office! not so beautiful but at least clean and with much open space right now. the view was quite nice that we could see trees and royal ascot from the office.

it was really tired then we returned home. my uncle came and fixed the new computer in our home. we went out to have lunch at the mcdonald's. after then, me and mom went to shatin to buy some books related to cooking for mom's translation job. we met an auntie over there too. it was really exhausted to find the books that have tagalog and indonesian.

though it was exhausting, we still went to ikea to buy the carpet for our dining room. u know, the carpet is really large... the happy thing was that we bought the crocodile in ikea :D the crocodile looked so handsome <3 haha :D crazy me ;) they were so heavy so we took the van back home.


after we returned home, we changed the carpets. we removed the original carpet from the dining room to my room then put the new one in the dining room. that was really tiring to do so...


then in the evening, my mom asked me to type the words from the books we bought today into the computer to make a word list. i was really really exhausted...

No comments:

Post a Comment