Sunday, May 15, 2011

Crowded Home

i was too tired last night and my mom kept waking me up while i was sleeping to help with the computer problems. i did not have a good sleep so i just couldn't wake up to go to church. i felt so tired that my right hand was really painful that my fingers could not move normally :(


when i had lunch, my primary school friend nelson and his friends came to my home to help my mom with the translation glossary thing. after then, my mom's party helper davis came. then when i went to take the bus, i met another party helper elsie and she asked about my interview thing :)

it was bible reading section for fellowship in church. i'm not quite in the mood though... == but my mood got better when i talked to my sisters after the fellowship (coz it's not so boring :P). i'm looking forward to the sisters' meeting :)

after then, my cell had the cell group activity at my home :) that's nice that it was not raining! :D it's kinda squishy in my house coz the boys were so tall... but anyway it's quite a nice time :) oh yea, and i told mosquito about centaurea cyanus, the blue flower :) coz she said she loved flowers which are blue :)


after they left, we went to have dinner at fairwood. my dish was delicious but a bit too salty -V- then we went to royal ascot to get back the books that we gave to nelson today. then we met my another primary school friends jasmine there.

jasmine and her mom came to our house after then. my mom and her mom were so excited, they kept talking and talking :D i let them to see my design of my mom's website and her mom said that i was great! woohoo! so happy :D hahahaha :D

finally, they left at i-forgot-what time. phew~ so many people came to my home today! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment