Friday, May 27, 2011

Contact Lens & Butterfly Tee

wonderful! finally, finally, finally! i could wear contact lens! let's celebrate! hahaha :D actually my eyes were so tired after the battle with my fingers -V- that girl told me that i gotta use 1 hour to wear them next time :P kinda wondering if i should wear them on my birthday...


then in the afternoon, emily and her fd came to get away the geog notes. so happy that my house got more room now :D haha ;)

after that, i went to wan chai to have an interview for a yunnan exchange programme. before i went to wan chai, i went to pacific place in admiralty. bcoz of a tee! :D i reli love this butterfly tee but there wasn't a small size for that in shatin's zara... so i went there to find it! i was so successful today! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment