Thursday, June 30, 2011

Release of A-Level Results

finally, it's the day for release of a-level results. thank god for letting me having peace in my heart that i didn't feel nervous at all.

the result was quite good and it was really unexpected! *V*

B for chi, B for eng, B for geog, E for account, and D for computer.

wow! B for geog! this was crazy! and B for chi! omg this was strange! 3 As in 5 papers for chi, i've never thought of good results for chi, i was wishing for a pass at first only... thank god for such a result <3

but my account got an E... though i knew i did that paper very badly, i don't want this result at all. it lowered down my overall result and made me confused with my university choices. perhaps god will lead my way for my future :)

btw, hope that every one could find their own ways even the results were not good :)

No comments:

Post a Comment